§1 Validity regarding entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following Terms and Conditions apply for all deliveries made between the user and us. The valid edition is always the one displayed during the ordering process.
(2) A „consumer“ in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person, who closes a legal transaction which neither refers to a commercial nor a self-employed professional occupation.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, saving of contract data
(1) The following conditions for the conclusion of the contract apply for orders made in our internet shop at http://shop.harikazen.com
(4) For the processing of the incoming order in our internet shop, the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer to purchase by successfully going through the ordering procedure in our internet shop.
The order is processed in the following steps:
The consumer has the possibility to interrupt the ordering process by clicking the „back“ key of the internet browser in order to review all data introduced and to correct all errors. By closing the internet browser at this stage, the ordering process is cancelled.
We confirm any incoming order with an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). Thereby, we confirm your offer to purchase.
(5) Saving of the contract content in internet orders: We save the contract content and send you order data and the terms and conditions via e-mail. These terms and conditions can furthermore be viewed under http://shop.harikazen.com/pages/terms-of-service. You can find your previous orders in our customers area under ‘Account’.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payments due
(1) All quoted prices include VAT and further price components. Possible shipping costs will be added to the price.
(2) The user has the possibility to pay with prepayment via bank deposit, PayPal, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer chose prepayment, he is obliged to pay the purchasing price immediately after the contract conclusion.
(1) As long as we did not state differently in the product description, all our goods are ready for shipment immediately.
(2) If the consumer has chosen prepayment, we do not send out the goods before receiving the payment.
§5 Reservation of proprietary rights
(1) We remain the legal owners of the good until the payment of the full purchase price has been completed.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model revocation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation policy.
§7 Contract language
(1) Our contract language is German only. The German version of this Terms and Conditions document is legally binding.